RAISE £2500 + PROFIT
Happy's Circus is the UK's market leader with two circuses touring the UK providing circus entertainment for fundraising in schools
Established in 1992 Happy's Circus is a family-owned, professional, all human circus, dedicated to bringing the enchanting world of circus to schools. Happy's Circus presents traditional circus in a contemporary style, working directly with PTAs and Head teachers. You secure their visit with a £70 +VAT booking fee and pay the fixed fee for the event seven days after your circus day.
You need to sell as many tickets as possible to more than cover the fee during the months before circus day. During the initial stage of your booking Happy's Circus provide their exclusive guide "Your Guide to Selling 600 Seats" and work with you during the months leading up to your event. Their experienced fundraising team will help you to increase fundraising by guiding you through a range of activities suitable for your school.
- Unique educational, cultural & entertaining experience
- 600 seats under each weatherproof colourful big top
- 2.5 hour experience with a 30-minute interval for you to boost fundraising
- Two new shows each year featuring international artists
- 50m x 50m of flat grass required - no suitable area/sports field? Then try another school or the council who hire out recreational areas for modest rents/football clubs/scout clubs
- Self-contained with innovative sound and lighting technology
- No articulated lorries, ideal for entrances with limited access in village and city areas
- Minimum of six helpers required
- If you are a small school join forces with other small schools/organisations to sell more tickets
"We know trying something new is always a big step. Get to know us by checking out our website, Facebook reviews and PTA websites. When you book Happy's Circus you are putting your trust in our experienced hands. Our Fundraising Team will provide you with our exclusive guide "Your Guide to Selling 600 Seats", extensive 1-2-1 support before, during and after your event. We email you an action plan 6 months before your event to help you organise your Circus Day. We provide tickets and posters, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety documentation and £10m Public Liability Insurance.
A visit from Happy's Circus will bring the school and the community together to enjoy a fantastic cultural, educational and entertaining experience. It may be the first time that some of the children will have the opportunity to see a professional circus and we want to create a truly wonderful, inspiring and long-lasting memory."
For a free Information Pack and to talk about your individual requirements,
Call: 02380 613288
or fill in the contact form
Reliable * Compliant * Tried * Tested * Professional
Share this page