Giving Machine

Keep it legal

Excited about trying a new fundraising activity, but confused about which licences you need? Read our run down of requirements for raffles, music, alcohol, etc...

FAQs: film licensing

To clear up confusion, Filmbank Distributors explain exactly when and why you need a licence for a fundraising film event.

FAQs: Music licensing

Music licensing FAQs

Making sure you are covered if playing music is essential. Read on for guidance and advice.

FAQs: Raffles and lotteries

FAQs: Temporary Event Notices (TENs)

Find event licensing a minefield? Find answers to the most common questions relating to Temporary Event Notices (TENs).

Temporary Event Notices