Stuart Morris specialises in tea towels, canvas bags and cotton bags for school, corporate and heritage organisations.
School fundraising has always been at the heart of design and print company, Stuart Morris. As one of the originators of the school self-portrait tea towel, the company has supplied over 8,000 schools both in the UK and worldwide over the last 40 years.
Their school fundraising projects aim to help you raise as much money as possible. Their friendly team will be able to offer you advice throughout the whole process, plus a free artwork pack is available to ensure you have a stress-free experience! Popular products include self portrait tea towels, self portrait shopping bags, personalised mugs, personalised coasters and aprons. They also have a range of school accessories and printed and embroidered school-wear.
• School tea towels. The ever popular self portrait tea towels generate lots of creativity in the classroom whilst raising valuable funds for your school or nursery.
• Aprons are available in three different sizes toddler, child and adult. A fantastic alternative fundraising product! Aprons can be personalised with an individual or group portrait designs.
• Shopping bags. Personalised cotton and canvas bags not only provide a wonderful keepsake for parents and guardians, but also provide valuable fundraising income.
• Clothing comes in a range of styles and colours all of which are completely customisable with your school logo and name or a message of your choice.
• Book bags are ideal for carrying books and folders, and can be printed with your school logo or crest. Gym bags can be customised with your school logo or crest and are perfect for PE kit or swimming gear.
• Choose from group mugs that allow you to have a collection of designs on each mug, or individual mugs where each child can create their own full colour design. With a minimum order quantity of only 36.